We are currently seeking on a permanent basis for our Weinheim headquarters a:
Machinist/fitter/metal worker to build electrical enclosures
- Assemble and dismantle machines
- Build control panels and electrical enclosures / cabinets
- Make and machine metal components to be wired by electricians
If you enjoy working on a variety of tasks in a team, are able to motivate a group, and are accustomed to solving problems on your own, then we are looking for you.
- Completed vocational training as a fitter or comparable training
- Several years professional experience is an advantage
- Independent, reliable and able to handle pressure
- Willing to travel
- Possess a class B motor vehicle driver's license
We offer an interesting and varied job with an international company, a safe workplace, performance-based compensation, advanced training, vacation pay, a Christmas bonus, and a company pension.Interested?
Then send us your complete and informative application documents.
Your contact at HMR for job applications is:
Ms. Petra Weber (HR)
Phone: +49 (0) 6201-9913-90